This product is out of stock online, but here are a few of our favourites...
Product imagesSkip Carousel
Product Brand: bliss®
Mask a-'peel' Complexion Clearing Rubberizing Mask
Product Brand: bliss® Mask a-'peel' Complexion Clearing Rubberizing Mask
Out of stock
Product ID: T233498F
New mask a-‘peel’ complexion clearing rubberizing mask is the only spa-powered rubberizing peel-off mask with tea tree oil, willow tree and menthol extracts. The mask hugs every contour of your face to purge clogged pores and absorb excess oil while also depositing key ingredients to nourish your skin. Skin is instantly refreshed – leaving your complexion clean, clear, shine-free and even toned.
About the brand- After giving a million massages, a trillion triple oxygen treatments and about a bazillion Brazilians, Bliss® know a thing or two-and their passion is passing that 'glow-how' on to you. Countless hours of spa-side tension-nixing and skin-fixing are the basis of Bliss®—be it expert aesthetician advice, cutting-edge concoctions or trailblazing treatments. We've stockpiled some serious science savvy. They have been there, buffed that and tried and tested so you know they can be trusted. In short, they have done the 'foam-work' and you get to sit back and soak up the results.
Step 1: Begin with a clean, dry face. Slowly pour cool water into the cup, right up to the designated fill line - careful not to over or under fill!
Step 2: Stir, stir, stir! You want to mix your mask thoroughly for a minimum of 30-40 seconds using the spatula. You're ready to go when it becomes a smooth paste.
Step 3: Immediately apply a thick, even layer of paste onto face using the spatula - like frosting a cake! Avoid the immediate eye area.
Step 4: Now just relax and leave the cooling mask on your face for 15 minutes. While you're waiting, wipe the spatula clean with warm wet cloth and save it for your remaining masks. When time is up, simply peel the mask off. If there's any remaining mask on your skin, gently pat it with a warm, damp washcloth and it'll come right off.
Spa powered technology: tea tree oil helps the clogging of pores and future breakouts
Willow tree extract helps fade blemishes while reducing oiliness of the skin
Menthol extract helps leave skin feeling refreshed while also feeling supple and soothed
In-‘spa’-ration and spa powered benefits: based on the
- 1 facial add-on treatment at spa
- Skin is instantly cleaner, clearer and more even toned
- Pores are purged and appear smaller
- Skin appears shine free, but critically remains hydrated and nourished
- Inflammation is soothed and the appearance of blemish redness is reduced
- Product Size: 3x14g
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Oily
- Safety Warning: Do not attempt to rinse your mask down the drain. Dispose of it (along with any leftover mask mix) in a wastebasket instead.
- Diatomaceous earth (solum diatomeae / terre de diatomées), algin, calcium sulfate hydrate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, sea silt extract (maris limus extract / extrait de limon marin), salix alba (willow) leaf extract, menthol, magnesium oxide, silica, aluminum hydroxide, limonene, ultramarines (CI 77007), yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI42090), (iln: bl027002a).
Free Store Collection, Delivery & Free Returns
Collect from store: FREE
Standard home delivery £3.50
FREE delivery when you spend over £50
Nominated day delivery £3.99
Free UK returns