5800 Pocket Sprung Medium Mattress
Product code: T396540D
Price £899.00 - £1199.00
£74.92 per month
£37.46 per month
The key to a good night's sleep is a luxurious, quality mattress, and our blissful Luxury 5800 Mattress is exactly that. With a comfy and indulgent depth of 33cm, four vents for freshness and a double layer of springs, you’re sure to melt right into this mattress for a comfortable and restful slumber. With beautiful side stitching and four handles for easy manoeuvring, this wool mattress is available in various sizes from Single to Super King, each with a hypoallergenic layer throughout. For a luxury mattress that provides the ultimate in comfort and support, this is an ideal option.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 37.6 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 56.4 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 66.8 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 79.2 kg
- Depth: 33 cm
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice
- We are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- 4 rows of side stitch
- 2 rows engineered & 2 rows traditional hand side stitched
- 4 handles and 4 silver vents
- Made in Great Britain
- No assembly required
Non Regular turn mattress: Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter, Cotton
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- UK Home delivery - £9.95 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.