325 Open Coil Medium Pillowtop Mattress
Product code: T656716
Price £249.00 - £499.00
£20.75 per month
£10.38 per month
Give yourself the gift of a great night’s sleep with this open coil mattress, carefully designed for the utmost in comfort to ensure you drift off with ease. Crafted with a pillow top for a wonderfully soft and luxurious feel, you’ll look forward to sinking into this natural mattress at the end of the day. A practical choice, this supportive mattress has been crafted with an antibacterial and anti-allergenic finish, while four handles make for easy transportation.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 15.9 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 23.9 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 27.96 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 33.52 kg
- Depth: 22 cm
- 4 handles and 8 silver vents
- Made in Great Britain
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice
- We are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- Mattress Spring count: 3ft- 192
- 4ft 6in- 288
- 5ft- 325
- 6ft- 400
- Mattress Type: Traditional open coil
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Delivery, Collection & Returns
We offer free furniture delivery on every order. We will observe social distancing throughout your delivery, to a room of your choice where applicable. We are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services.
Delivered to your room of choice
- FREE UK Home delivery for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. Our delivery crews are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services. We apologies for any inconvenience. This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
Share your thoughts and be the first to write a review