Classic Mini Roll Platter (15 Pieces)
Product code: 00179713
Serves 15 Pieces
British chicken salad on a poppy seed-topped white roll, smoked British ham salad on a malted roll, plus egg mayonnaise and cress on a mixed seed-topped white roll.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Smoked British ham with tomatoes, lettuce and mayonnaise on an oat and bran topped malted brown roll
- Product arrives in table presentable clear tray, which is now 100% recyclable
- Contains- Milk, egg, wheat, rye, barley, oats, gluten and mustard
- Egg mayonnaise with cress on a seed topped white roll
- Roast British chicken with tomatoes, cucumber and chicken stock mayonnaise on a poppy seed topped white roll
Preparation and serving
- Ready to eat
- Suitable for freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging: No
- Keep refrigerated
- Product life guarantee: consume your product on day of collection. Please check the date on the pack.
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- For customers ordering from the Isle of Wight, please allow one extra working day for your order to be delivered to store
- Serving dishes pictured are not included
Collection & Returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store. Exclusions apply
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day, if you don’t collect it on your chosen date we won’t be able to refund you
93% of reviewers would recommend to a friend