1500 Pocket Spring Medium Mattress
Product code: T656702N
Price £449.00 - £799.00
£37.42 per month
£18.71 per month
No assembly required
Sink into the glorious comfort of this medium-support, pocket-sprung mattress, and you're all set for a peaceful snooze. Each spring is housed in its own chamber so that it responds individually to your unique contours. This also helps reduce any disturbance caused by your partner's natural movements during the night, making this mattress ideal for couples. It's made with naturally breathable wool and features an antibacterial finish for a fresh feel and four vents that allow cooling air circulation. ActiPro anti-allergy technology in the cover helps to combat allergens and odours for added hygiene.
Your new mattress's no-flip design eliminates the need for regular turning. Instead, ensure even wear by using the four handles to regularly rotate it. Do this once a week for the first three months, and then every three months after that. Three rows of side stitches ensure extra durability. This piece is made in Great Britain and comes with a 10-year guarantee for peace of mind.
We've styled this with Nord Double Wardrobe and Nord Bed
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 17.58 kg
- Small double (4ft): L190 x W120 cm, Weight: 23.46 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 26.39 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 30.9 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 37.07 kg
- Depth: 27 cm
- 3 rows of side stitched
- 4 handles and 4 silver vents
- With handles
- No assembly required
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Mattress Spring count: 891
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Contains springs which are individually woven into their own pockets. These work independently allowing them to offer a greater level of support for your body
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Pure New Wool and Luxury white fibre
- Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter for even fillings distribution
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- UK Home delivery - £12.50 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £25 collection fee.