Nord Stool/Side Table
Product code: T656612
£8.25 per month
£4.13 per month
Swipe to see all 2 colours
Hide colours Hide colours
Crafted from beautiful oak, this versatile piece from our Nord collection can be used as a stool or side table. It features a round top with four simple legs, a choice of light oak or walnut stained oak finishes and is made from sustainable wood. Matching Nord furniture is available.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Height: 45 cm
- Width: 40 cm
- Depth: 40 cm
- Suitable for use as a stool or side table
- Available in both a beautiful light oak and walnut stain
- Made from sustainable wood
- Partial assembly required
- This item has a few bits that may require a screwdriver and a little assembling.
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Top finish: Oak veneer
- Body finish: Oak veneer
- Leg finish: Solid oak
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your door
- UK Home delivery - £9.95 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.