Eyes are the Window™ Palette 14g
Product code: T232714E
Eyes are the window to the body, mind, spirit and soul. Each palette has 12 beautiful eyeshadows presented in luxury.
About the brand- Los Angeles based Stila Cosmetics was created in 1994 by a top celebrity make up artist and is known for its modern, sophisticated, non-intimidating approach to beauty. The brand's innovative, multi-tasking formulas, eco-friendly packaging, and fashion-forward colours have cemented its place on must-have lists of top beauty editors and celebrities around the world. The prestige colour brand is a regular on the pages of fashion magazines, and frequents the runways of top designers during NY and London Fashion Weeks. Stila's goal is to help every woman celebrate her own unique beauty, to look and feel like the best version of herself, and to have fun doing it.
- How to use- Apply desired shade using an eyeshadow brush. Colours can be blended to suit your mood and look.
- This year, stila celebrates 20 years of infinite style. Create endless looks with our new eyes are the window™ shadow palettes. Inspired by the spiritual notion that true beauty is revealed from within
- Each palette is curated with 12 luxurious eyeshadows to illuminate your inner beauty
- Encased in exquisite, jewelry-inspired compacts-a precious mix of rose, yellow and white golds-the shadows will inspire intrigue and delight
- Product Size: 14 g
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Suitable for all skin types
- Product Texture: Pressed Powder
IngredientsTalc, triethylhexanoin, zinc stearate, boron nitrate, ethylhexyl palmitate, nylon 12, dimethicone, lauroyl lysine, magnesium carbonate, caprylyl glycol, bismuth oxychloride, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, hexylene glycol, silica, mica (+/-) titanium dioxide (ci77891), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), iron oxide (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510,iln c140104contains carmine as a color additive
Delivery, Collection & Returns
89% of reviewers would recommend to a friend