1500 Pocket Sprung Firm Mattress
Product code: T656733
Our memory Cool Foam 1500 mattress guarantees sweet dreams, the individually pocketed springs rise and fall with your movements, offering cushioned well balanced sleep. The layer of Cool Foam memory foam moulds to the shape of your body with firm, dense full body support. This memory foam mattress has four vents and does not need flipping, simply use the four handles to rotate weekly for the first three months, then four times a year, easy care for great comfort.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 28.93 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 43.4 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 50.76 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 55.44 kg
- Depth: 31 cm
- 3 rows of side stitch
- Individual Supporting Pocket Springs with cool foam
- No Assembly required
- The latest innovative generation of Cool Foam
- 4 handles and 4 silver vents
- A generous layer of memory foam gives this mattress a firm, dense feel. Great for even weight distribution
- Mattress Spring count: 1500
Non-Regular turn mattress: Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Good news – we offer free furniture delivery, whatever you order. Our delivery teams will observe social distancing throughout your delivery, giving you peace of mind. Our furniture is in high demand and we’re observing social distancing in making it, so some deliveries may take a bit longer to get to you
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Unfortunately, as of 24 March the furniture disposal service for upholstery, beds & mattresses will be on hold until further notice.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £25 collection fee.
86% of reviewers would recommend to a friend