Greenwich Nest of Tables
Product code: T654123
Get the surface area you need without compromising on space with our Greenwich nest of tables. Use them as end tables, or simply tuck this set of three wooden tables together for those moments when you need a little more space. With a rustic yet stylish oak-effect finish that provides long lasting durability, these tables are sure to liven up any space. We’ve used entirely sustainable and recycle wood to create this piece, so you can rest easy knowing you’re doing your part for the environment.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Height: 55 cm
- Width: 55 cm
- Depth: 45 cm
- No Assembly required
- All you have to do is take it out of the box and it’s ready to go
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- All joints are glued and pressed together in the factory, giving more inherent strength than flat pack fittings
- Made from Sustainable Wood
Painted MDF with oak veneer top, Wood effect
- Wipe with a soft cloth
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Good news – we offer free furniture delivery, whatever you order. Our delivery teams will observe social distancing throughout your delivery, giving you peace of mind. Our furniture is in high demand and we’re observing social distancing in making it, so some deliveries may take a bit longer to get to you
Delivered to your door
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Unfortunately, as of 24 March the furniture disposal service for upholstery, beds & mattresses will be on hold until further notice.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £25 collection fee.
94% of reviewers would recommend to a friend