British Seaweed Hand Wash 250ml
Product code: T222288B
€2.70 per 100ml
This nourishing hand wash is infused with the invigorating, salty scent of the coast. The creamy, gently foaming formula is kind to the skin, gently cleansing your hands and leaving them feeling soft.
The bottle is made from 75% post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials and the product is 95% derived from ethically sourced natural ingredients making Provenance our most sustainable Own Brand range to date. Beauty that doesn't cost the Earth.
- The Provenance British Seaweed range is highly natural origin and made using ethically and sustainably sourced seaweed and samphire extracts
- How to Use: Dispense a small amount onto wet hands
- Work into a lather and rinse well with warm water
- Seaweed extract - carefully harvested from the northern shores of scotland. Hand cut by local pickers to ensure regrowth and minimal impact to the eco-system
- Product Size: 250 ml
- Product Texture: Gel
- Fragrance: Top note - salty accords
- Middle note - lily of the valley
- Base note - amber
Not recommended for facial use.
Approved by Cruelty Free International
Suitable for vegans
All skin types
IngredientsAqua (water), lauryl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, parfum (fragrance), sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, saccharide isomerate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetat, sodium hydroxide, crithmum maritimum (rock samphire) extrac , sorbic acid, ascophyllum nodosum (seaweed) extract.
Delivery, Collection & Returns