British Seaweed Body Scrub 300ml
Product code: T222287B
€3.67 per 100ml
Feel invigorated by the scents of the salty sea with this revitalising British seaweed body scrub. Skin will be polished silky smooth by the gentle exfoliating sea salt. Plus, the scrub is enriched with sweet almond oil and shea butter for a nourishing and fragrant finish.
The jar is made from 75% post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials and the product is 95% derived from ethically sourced natural ingredients making Provenance our most sustainable Own Brand range to date. Beauty that doesn't cost the Earth.
- The Provenance British Seaweed range is highly natural origin and made using ethically and sustainably sourced seaweed and samphire extracts
- How to Use: Massage gently into skin using upward circular motions
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Use once or twice a week
- Seaweed extract - carefully harvested from the northern shores of scotland. Hand cut by local pickers to ensure regrowth and minimal impact on the eco-system
- Product Size: 300 ml
- Product Texture: Scrub
- Fragrance: Top note - salty accords
- Middle note - lily of the valley
- Base note - amber
Approved by Cruelty Free International
Made in the UK
Suitable for vegans
All skin types
IngredientsAqua (water), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cetearyl alcohol, oryza sativa (rice) powder, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetyl alcohol, silica, ceteareth-20, phenoxyethanol, parfum (fragrance), sodium stearoyl glutamate, benzyl alcohol, sodium polyacrylate, sodium gluconate, caprylyl glycol, maris sal (sea salt), perlite, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, caramel, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut shell powder, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hydroxide, salicylic acid, sorbic acid, crithmum maritimum (rock samphire) extract, ascophyllum nodosum (seaweed) extract, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
Delivery, Collection & Returns