Greek Olive Body Scrub 300ml
Product code: T225562
€3.67 per 100ml
Revitalise your skin and your senses with this nourishing body scrub, filled with the uplifting scent of olive and cedar. Enriched with sweet almond oil and shea butter, it's softening and moisturising. Plus, it includes olive stone kernels to gently exfoliate and polish the skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth.
The jar is made from 75% post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials and the product is 95% derived from ethically sourced natural ingredients making Provenance our most sustainable Own Brand range to date. Beauty that doesn't cost the Earth.
- The Provenance Greek Olive range is highly natural origin and made using ethically and sustainably sourced Greek olive oil
- How to Use: Massage gently into skin using upward cicular motions
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Use once or twice a week
- Olive oil - made using ethically traded and sustainably grown olives, with produce from small scale greek farmers and co-operatives. Cold pressed to reduce energy usage in extraction and preserve goodness
- Product Size: 300 ml
- Product Texture: Scrub
- Fragrance: Top note - basil, bergamot
- Middle note - olive, green tea
- Base note - vetiver, cedar
Avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Approved by Cruelty Free International
Made in the UK
Suitable for vegans
All skin types
IngredientsAqua (water), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cetearyl alcohol, oryza sativa (rice) powder, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetyl alcohol, silica,ceteareth-20, phenoxyethanol, parfum (fragrance), sodium stearoyl glutamate, benzyl alcohol, sodium polyacrylate, sodium gluconate, caprylyl glycol, olea europaea (olive) seed powder, perlite, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, caramel, hexyl cinnamal, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut shell powder, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, salicylic acid, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, linalool, geraniol.
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Share your thoughts and be the first to write a review