British Seaweed Body Butter 250ml
Product code: T222249
€4.40 per 100ml
Invigorate your senses as you moisturise with this luscious body butter, made with British seaweed for an energising, salty scent that's reminiscent of the coast. Enriched with shea and cocoa butters, it leaves your skin feeling intensely nourished, soft and hydrates for up to 72 hours.
The jar is made from 75% post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials and the product is 95% derived from ethically sourced natural ingredients making Provenance our most sustainable Own Brand range to date. Beauty that doesn't cost the Earth.
- The Provenance British Seaweed range is highly natural origin and made using ethically and sustainably sourced seaweed and samphire extracts
- How to Use: Massage gently into skin
- Allow to dry before dressing
- Seaweed extract - carefully harvested from the northern shores of Scotland. Hand cut by local pickers to ensure regrowth and minimal impact on the eco-system
- Product Size: 250 ml
- Product Texture: Butter
- Fragrance: Top note - salty accords
- Middle note - lily of the valley
- Base note - amber
Avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse well with water. This is not a food. Keep out of reach of children.
Approved by Cruelty Free International
Suitable for vegans
All skin types
IngredientsAqua (water) , cetyl alcohol , butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter , olus (vegetable) oil , myristyl myristate , pentylene glycol , cetearyl alcohol , cetearyl glucoside , saccharide isomerate , sodium polyacrylate , theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter , phenoxyethanol , hydrogenated vegetable oil , caprylyl glycol , parfum (fragrance) , sodium stearoyl glutamate , euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) cera , p-anisic acid , sodium gluconate , sodium hydroxide , citric acid , sodium citrate , crithmum maritimum (rock samphire) extract , ascophyllum nodosum (seaweed) extract , sodium benzoate , potassium sorbate.
Delivery, Collection & Returns