Sonoma™ Nest of Tables
Product code: T657237S
Selected fit: Nest of Tables
No assembly required
Save on space without compromising on functionality with this versatile Sonoma™ nest table. Pull out the smaller table for when you have guests and need extra surfaces, or tuck it neatly under the larger one for moments when you need a little more space. We’ve made this wooden nest of tables from predominately solid oak and oak veneer for a bright finish that works well in any space, while a low-sheen lacquer helps to resist scuffs and scratches for a longer life.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
We've styled this with Artificial Mini Echeveria in Concrete Pot
- Large Table: H60 x W45 x D45 cm
- Small Table: H52 x W35 x D45 cm
- Height: 60 cm
- Width: 44.8 cm
- Depth: 44.8 cm
- No assembly required
- All you have to do is take it out of the box and it’s ready to go
- Made from Sustainable Wood
Made in an Eco-Factory
Solid oak, oak veneers, mdf, Wood
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your door
- ROI Home delivery - €15 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.