Product code: T654132S
Selected fit: Sideboard
No assembly required
Who said you can’t combine style and substance? This Sonoma™ two door sideboard does exactly that, providing a convenient storage solution predominately constructed from attractive solid oak and oak veneer that looks stunning in all kinds of spaces, from the traditional to the modern. A low-sheen lacquer ensures that this wooden sideboard stays looking new for longer, which along with the soft-close doors and drawer makes this the perfect addition to any room.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
We've styled this with Artificial Floor Standing Palm
- Height: 88.1 cm
- Width: 110 cm
- Depth: 42 cm
- One shelf runs across the width of the unit
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- Shelves are adjustable in height
- Number of Drawers: 2
Made in an Eco-Factory
Solid oak, oak veneers, mdf, Wood
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- ROI Home delivery - €15 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.