1050 Pocket Spring Firm Ortho Mattress
Product code: T656800C
Price €809.00 - €939.00
Protect your back as you snooze with this luxurious orthopaedic mattress. It's made with lots of springs – each woven into its own pocket – which respond to your body's contours for supreme comfort. This design also makes the mattress perfect for couples as it reduces motion transfer so your partner's movements don't disturb your sleep. Thanks to edge-to-edge support, you can use the whole length and width of the mattress as you snooze.
This firm-tension mattress is made from anti-odour, antibacterial and anti-allergenic fabric, making it perfect for allergy sufferers. Quilted side stitching offers increased durability, while the convenient non-flip design features four handles for easy rotation. This premium piece is made in the UK and you can sleep soundly knowing that it comes with a 10-year guarantee.
We've styled this with Modern headboard
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 22.9 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 26.8 kg
- Depth: 26 cm
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- Side stitching: Quilted
- 4 handles
- Non turn
- Anti-Allergy: Yes
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Mattress Spring count: 4ft 6in: 930
- 5ft: 1050
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Contains springs which are individually woven into their own pockets. These work independently allowing them to offer a greater level of support for your body
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- ROI Home delivery - €20 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.