1050 Pocket Spring Medium Natural Mattress
Product code: T656800A
Sale price €322.80 - €525.60
Colouroff-white Special offer
No assembly required
Sink into supreme comfort after a busy day with this pocket spring mattress with quilted side stitching. Every spring is enclosed in its own woven pocket, so it responds to the contours of your body for tailored support. The springs work independently to reduce motion transfer, helping to make sure you won't be disturbed by your partner's movements. The pocket spring construction can also help relieve pressure on your joints and back.
The luxurious cotton, wool and silk filling is naturally non-allergenic to help allergy sufferers rest easy. An in-built insulation pad creates an extra warm feeling that you'll want to snuggle down in. The convenient non-flip design means you can rotate this mattress easily using the four handles. Four vents increase airflow through the layers, giving them a fresher, longer life. This mattress is made in the UK and comes with a 10-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
We've styled this with Modern headboard
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 18.5 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 27.8 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 32.6 kg
- Depth: 26 cm
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- 4 handles
- Non turn
- Anti-Allergy: Yes
- Mattress Spring count: 3ft: 620
- 4ft 6in: 930
- 5ft: 1050
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Contains springs which are individually woven into their own pockets. These work independently allowing them to offer a greater level of support for your body
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- ROI Home delivery - €15 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.