Memory Foam Mattress
Product code: T656706M
Price €469.00 - €939.00
Treat yourself to a gloriously weightless feeling as you rest, with this luxurious memory foam mattress. Softened by your body heat, it will mould and contour to your shape as you sleep, to give pressure-relieving support that feels especially comfortable for your back. The synthetic materials used in its construction can help reduce irritation for allergy sufferers, while the Quilted CoolPlus cover provides temperature regulation on warmer nights.
There's no need to flip your new mattress. Instead, you should rotate it once a week for the first three months, and then every three months after that to help ensure even distribution of the filling materials. This piece comes with a 10-year guarantee for extra peace of mind.
- Single (3FT): L190 x W90 x D20cm, Weight: 14kg
- Small double (4FT): L190 x W120 x D20cm, Weight: 18kg
- Double (4FT 6in): L190 x W135 x D20cm, Weight: 20kg
- King size (5FT): L200 x W150 x D20cm, Weight: 24kg
- Super King size (6FT): L200 x W180 x D20cm, Weight: 28.5kg
- Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter for even fillings distribution
- No assembly required
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Mattress Type: Reflex & Memory Foam
Designed to contour to a sleeper’s body, it softens and moulds in reaction to body heat and individual body shape providing excellent pressure relieving support
Made in an Eco-Factory
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- ROI Home delivery - €20 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.