Product code: T654481
Our minimalist Colby bookcase is not only a practical storage solution but also a beautiful, modern piece of furniture. The glass panels are securely suspended within an angular wooden frame, bringing lightness and elegance to this functional design. With thick wooden cupboards crafted from natural oak to store and hide items, this statement glass book shelving is perfect for living rooms and bedrooms either placed against a wall.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
We've styled this with Alexa Tripod Floor Lamp
- Height: 175 cm
- Width: 90 cm
- Depth: 38 cm
- This item could require a screwdriver and a bit of time to put together. We’ve also indicated if you’ll need someone else to help, too
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- Made from Sustainable Wood
Delivery, Collection & Returns
We are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services for furniture delivery. We still offer free delivery on every furniture order and will observe social distancing throughout your delivery, to a room of your choice where applicable. Delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
Delivered to your room of choice
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.
67% of reviewers would recommend to a friend