Easy Clean Mattress with Removable Cover
Product code: T653108Z
No assembly required
With its removable, washable cover, this mattress makes a comfy and practical option for youngsters. It has an open-coil design featuring large springs that are connected by coiled wire so that they move as one unit to provide firmer support. Breathable materials help keep your child cool as they sleep, while an antibacterial finish ensures extra hygiene. Our ActiPro anti-allergy technology helps to combat odours and allergens for a fresh and healthy sleeping environment.
This mattress has a handy no-flip design, meaning that it simply needs rotating to ensure even wear. We recommend you rotate it once a week for the first three months, and then every three months after that. This piece is made in Great Britain and comes with a 10-year guarantee for extra peace of mind.
- Length In: 74.8
- Width: 90 cm
- Depth: 190 cm
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Mattress Type: Open Coil Spring
features large springs connected coiled wire to spread your weight across the surface and move as one unit
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Non-Regular turn mattress: Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- ROI Home delivery - €15 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.