1050 Pocket Spring Medium Pillowtop Mattress
Product code: T656801P
Price €739.00 - €1199.00
Look forward to a sensational snooze with this premium pillowtop mattress. The pocket spring design features springs each woven into individual pockets, independently moulding to your contours for support just where you need it. It also reduces motion transfer, making this ideal for couples as you'll be less disturbed by your partner's movements. We've added a pillowtop layer which is made up of tiny springs to provide that sumptuous 'sink-in' feeling.
This mattress offers a medium level of support while the luxurious wool filling is naturally hypoallergenic and breathable, giving a cool and comfortable night's sleep. Four side vents help increase airflow, while quilted side stitching provides added durability. As a non-flip design, this mattress doesn't need to be turned and can instead be rotated easily using the four handles. You can rest assured that this UK-made piece comes complete with a 10-year guarantee.
We've styled this with Nord Bed
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 x 31cm, Weight: 34.5 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 x 31cm, Weight: 38 kg
- Depth: 26 cm
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- 4 handles
- Non turn
- Anti-Allergy: Yes
- Mattress Spring count: 4ft 6in: 930
- 5ft: 1050
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Mattress Handle: Yes
- Number of Drawers: N/A
Contains springs which are individually woven into their own pockets. These work independently allowing them to offer a greater level of support for your body
A pillow-top layer is sewn onto the top of the mattress giving a consistently plush and conforming feel throughout
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- ROI Home delivery - €20 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.