The Guest Mattress
Product code: T657300G
Price €169.00 - €279.00
Ensure your guests sleep comfortably with this handy mattress, which is ideal for spare rooms or occasional use. It's made with large springs attached by a coil wire, which means that they move as one unit – helping to spread weight evenly and provide maximum support. Layers of white fibre increase comfort and ensure a dreamy snooze.
Cooling properties increase the breathability of this piece for a fresh feel, while anti-allergy fabric means allergy sufferers will sleep soundly. Thanks to its non-flip design, you don't need to turn this mattress – simply rotate it once a week for the first three months and then once every three months thereafter, to ensure even distribution of the filling. All our mattresses come with a 10-year guarantee for peace of mind.
- Single (3FT): 19cm Depth, 190cm Length, 90cm Width, Weight: 13.7kg, 192 springs
- Small double (4FT): 19cm Depth, 190cm Length, 120cm Width, Weight: 18.27kg, 252 Springs
- Double (4FT 6in): 19cm Depth, 190cm Length, 135cm Width, Weight: 20.5kg, 288 Springs
- King size (5FT): 19cm Depth, 200cm Length, 150cm Width, Weight: 24kg, 325 Springs
- Please be aware these can differ by 1/2cm due to the hand made nature of the product. They are crown to crown measurements.
- Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter for even fillings distribution
- No assembly required
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
features large springs connected coiled wire to spread your weight across the surface and move as one unit
Made in an Eco-Factory
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- ROI Home delivery - €20 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.