Product code: T652515S
No assembly required
The perfect home for all your favourite books, this bookcase makes for a great addition to any living room, bedroom or study. Carefully crafted predominately from solid oak and oak veneer, this Sonoma™ bookcase is neutral enough to work well in a majority of rooms and sturdy enough to house a large number of books. Finished off with a lacquer to fight the effects of wear and tear, you can count on this wooden bookcase to be as durable as it is practical.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
We've styled this with Artificial Mini Echeveria in Concrete Pot and Artificial Large Echeveria in Concrete Pot
- Height: 187.8 cm
- Width: 80 cm
- Depth: 31.5 cm
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
Made in an Eco-Factory
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- ROI Home delivery - €15 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.