Product code: T657510
Price €669.00 - €1213.00
Update your bedroom with this fresh and modern Sonoma™ bed frame. Predominately crafted from quality sustainable oak wood and veneer in our M&S Eco Factory, this solid wood bed frame is a robust addition to your room. This lighter wood bed frame displays the natural features of solid oak, such as grain details, knots and colour change for a wonderfully organic and rustic edge. It’s also coated with a low-sheen lacquer for a durable finish. This modern bed frame with headboard also offers a little room for storage underneath, providing a practical and stylish base for any of our mattresses.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Single (3ft): H103 x W108 x D207cm
- Double (4ft 6in): H103 x W153 x D207cm
- King size (5ft): H103 x W168 x D217cm
- Super king size (6ft): H103 x W198 x D217cm
- Under the bed 21cm
- Assembled for you
- Delivered by our build crew and assembled in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- Mattress not included
- Made from Sustainable Wood
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- ROI Home delivery - €15 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.