Product code: T656801B
With its fluted backrest and elegant curved edges, this barstool from our Brookland range is the perfect mix of style and comfort. It's crafted from durable beech wood, with slender legs and a footrest. Vertical stitching on the back adds the finishing touch.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Seat height - 64.5 cm
- Seat depth - 41.5 cm
- Height: 93 cm
- Width: 51 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
- Finish: Faux leather with painted wooden legs
- Partial assembly required
- This item has a few bits that may require a screwdriver and a little assembling
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered.
- Contemporary bar stool part of our industrial Brookland range. Finished with a fluted back detail and solid black painted beech legs. Take a look at other items available in the range.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your door
- ROI Home delivery - €15 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.