M&S x Harrison Spinks
7000 Heritage Firm Mattress
Product code: T657301M
Price €1889.00 - €2159.00
Selected fit: 7000 Heritage Mattress
Sink into luxurious comfort with the Heritage 7000 firm mattress. Handcrafted in Yorkshire as part of an exclusive collaboration between Marks & Spencer and master craftsmen Harrison Spinks, it's traditionally made with natural and breathable fillings. The individually pocketed, high-density springs offer firm support, and mould to your body for a personalised night's sleep. A layer of Ultra HD micro springs provides weight distribution and comfortable relief from pressure points. Responsibly sourced wool from British and Yorkshire farms gives a soft and springy feel while also providing temperature regulating and antibacterial properties. This mattress is available in double, king and super king sizes. Harrison Spinks were founded in 1840 and continue to put sustainability at the heart of their business. Each mattress is glue free, foam free and FR chemical free.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Double: W135cm x L190cm x D27cm, 38kg
- King Size: W150cm x L200cm x D27cm, 45kg
- Super King: W180cm x L200cm x D27cm, 54kg
- Please be aware these can differ by 1/2cm due to the hand made nature of the product. They are crown to crown measurements.
- Double: 6300 springs & 4 Handles
- King Size: 7000 springs & 8 Handles
- Super King: 7400 springs & 8 Handles
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- Anti bacterial
- Mattress Spring count: 7000
- Mattress Type: Single sided
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Contains springs which are individually woven into their own pockets. These work independently allowing them to offer a greater level of support for your body
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- ROI Home delivery - €20 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.