2000 Pocket Spring Medium Mattress
Product code: T656704N
Price €739.00 - €1199.00
No assembly required
This medium-support mattress is pocket-sprung to help you enjoy a gloriously comfy and restful sleep. Separate chambers for every spring ensure they respond independently to your body's unique contours. This design also reduces motion transfer, so you and your partner are less likely to disturb each other with small movements as you rest. Natural wool fibres combine cushioned support with excellent breathability, while our ActiPro anti-allergy cover ensures your sleeping environment stays clean and healthy by eliminating allergens. An antibacterial finish keeps things fresh, while four vents provide increased air circulation for extra coolness on warmer nights.
This mattress is crafted in Belgium, and is exclusive to M&S. Its innovative no-flip design eliminates the need for turning. Instead, simply use the side handles to regularly rotate your mattress, to ensure even wear. Three rows of side stitching make it extra durable for a longer life. For added peace of mind, all our mattresses come with a 10-year guarantee.
We've styled this with Nord Bed
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 22.41 kg
- Small double (4ft): L190 x W120 cm, Weight: 29.93 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 33.64 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 39.4 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 47.27 kg
- Depth: 29 cm
- 3 rows of side stitched
- 4 handles and 4 silver vents
- With handles
- No assembly required
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Mattress Spring count: 1290
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Contains springs which are individually woven into their own pockets. These work independently allowing them to offer a greater level of support for your body
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Pure New Wool and Luxury white fibre
- Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter for even fillings distribution
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- ROI Home delivery - €15 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.