2000 Pocket Spring Firm Mattress
Product code: T656705N
Price €739.00 - €1199.00
Wake up feeling refreshed after a restful night's sleep on this firm-support, pocket-sprung mattress. Because each spring is housed in its own chamber, the mattress responds to your body's unique contours for customised comfort. This design also cuts down on disturbance from your partner's natural movements, by reducing motion transfer. The piece is made from naturally breathable wool and features four vents that provide cooling airflow. Our ActiPro anti-allergy cover helps reduce allergens for a healthy sleeping environment, while an antibacterial finish keeps things fresh.
Thanks to an innovative no-flip design, your new mattress does not need regular turning. Instead, simply use the four side handles to rotate it, to ensure even wear. Three rows of side stitching add extra durability for a longer life. This piece comes with a 10-year guarantee for added peace of mind.
We've styled this with Nord Bedside Table
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 22.41 kg
- Small double (4ft): L190 x W120 cm, Weight: 29.93 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 33.64 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 39.4 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 47.27 kg
- Depth: 29 cm
- 3 rows of side stitched
- 4 handles and 4 silver vents
- With handles
- No assembly required
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Mattress Spring count: 1290
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Contains springs which are individually woven into their own pockets. These work independently allowing them to offer a greater level of support for your body
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Pure New Wool and Luxury white fibre
- Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter for even fillings distribution
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- ROI Home delivery - €20 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.