Comfortably Cool Gel
1050 Spring Cool Gel Medium Mattress
Product code: T657300A
Price €599.00 - €999.00
Drift off into a peaceful slumber on this medium-tension mattress. The core is made from hundreds of springs – each enclosed in a woven pocket – which move independently. This design reduces motion transfer, meaning you won't be disturbed by your partner's movements. An antibacterial gel layer on top, made from breathable latex infused with gel pods, gives a gentle bounce that reacts to your body's contours for cushioned support. The gel features Comfortably Cool temperature-regulating technology, which has moisture-wicking properties and helps disperse excess heat to keep you cool as you snooze.
Edge-to-edge support means you can use the whole length and width of the mattress, while two rows of side stitching add durability. Four vents help to increase airflow for a breathable feel, while the four handles mean you can easily rotate it. This anti-allergy mattress has been made in the UK and comes with a 10-year guarantee for peace of mind.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm
- Small double (4ft): L190 x W120 cm
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm
- Depth: 27 cm
- Comfortably Cool technology draws moisture away from the body, keeping you cool.
- No assembly required
- 2 rows of side stitched
- 4 handles and 4 silver vents
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Mattress Spring count: 651
- Mattress Type: Gel Mattress
Gel Latex Layer
Our gel mattresses combine a gel foam layer with a pocket spring core. The gel layer is made up of breathable latex infused with gel pods which reacts and contours to your body shape
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- ROI Home delivery - €20 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.