Padstow 2 Door Dresser Top
Product code: T654812A
There's no reason why you can't have style and functionality, as this Padstow open top proves. Designed to be teamed with our two door sideboard, this top is constructed using sustainably sourced wood with a low-sheen lacquer used to enhance its endurance. Complete with a paint finish and featuring veneer tops of natural oak, two shelves help create three distinct sections, maximising storage space, ideal for storing kitchen crockery or living room books and games.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Height: 110.5 cm
- Width: 110 cm
- Depth: 35.8 cm
- Top finish: Natural
- Body finish: Ivory
- Assembled for you
- Made from Sustainable Wood
Painted MDF with oak veneer top, Wood effect, Wood effect
- Wipe with a soft cloth
Delivery, Collection & Returns
We are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services for furniture delivery. We still offer free delivery on every furniture order and will observe social distancing throughout your delivery, to a room of your choice where applicable. Delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
Delivered to your room of choice
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.
Share your thoughts and be the first to write a review