MOTHER’S DAY GIFTS WITH A HEART
It’s easy to spoil mum and do your bit for the planet with our pick of sustainable Mother’s Day presents
1. When you gift mum a bunch of our Fairtrade roses, available in store, you’re helping to improve the lives of the workers who grow them.
2. Send her to a place of balance and calm with this soothing room spray, €8.25. It’s free from animal cruelty, as is all our own-brand beauty.
3. With 100% of the cotton for our clothing now sustainably sourced, mum can wrap up in this fluffy dressing gown, €35, with a clear conscience.
4. Make her on-the-go coffee runs that little bit more stylish with a reusable KeepCup, €27, made from sleek glass and recycled wine corks.
5. Much of our fizz, including our signature prosecco, available in store, is vegan-friendly, so everyone can enjoy a celebratory glass (or two).
6. Pure’s protecting treatment oil, €22, is formulated with resveratrol extracted by scientists from the leftover crushed pulp of M&S wine.
7. Made with recycled polyester, these soft mule slippers, €22, will help take care of tired feet and the environment.
8. Lyocell is one of the most eco-friendly fabrics going, making this spring-ready shirt, €37, a smart addition to her wardrobe.
9. We use responsibly sourced wood in all our furniture, right down to our photo frames, from €6. Pick one to match her decor then add a picture of you both.
See the edit