264 Pocket Spring Cot Bed Mattress
Product code: T659703
No assembly required
This premium cot bed mattress will help your little one sleep soundly. It's made with 264 springs, each individually woven into its own pocket. They respond to the contours of your child's body, meaning this mattress will adapt as your child grows, to offer them complete support. The design also helps to increase airflow for breathability.
A waterproof layer on one side protects from any spills and makes it easily wipeable, while the white fabric adds a soft feel. This practical and comfortable mattress also features anti-allergy properties to help allergy sufferers drift off into a sweet slumber. We include a 10-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Length In: 55.1
- Width: 70 cm
- Depth: 140 cm
- It has 264 pocket springs, soft white fibre, wipeable waterproof layer on one side
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Mattress Spring count: 264
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
Contains springs which are individually woven into their own pockets. These work independently allowing them to offer a greater level of support for your body
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- ROI Home delivery - €15 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.