1050 Pocket Spring Medium Memory Foam Mattress
Product code: T656800B
Sale price €484.80 - €565.80
Colourwhite Special offer
No assembly required
Sleep soundly on this premium, medium-support mattress, featuring a pocket-sprung core. The springs are each woven into their own pocket and mould to your body's contours for tailored support. They work independently thus reducing motion transfer, which means you won't be disturbed by your partner's movements as they sleep. Edge-to-edge support means you can use the whole area of the mattress. A breathable memory foam layer on top moulds in reaction to your body heat for a cool and comfortable snooze, with eight air vents increasing airflow.
Anti-odour, antibacterial and anti-allergenic fabric gives this piece a hygienic feel and makes it perfect for those who suffer from allergies. Quilted stitching on the side ensures durability. As it's non-turn, you don't need to flip the mattress, but can easily rotate it using the four handles. This mattress is made in the UK and comes with a 10-year guarantee for peace of mind.
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 27.9 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 32.7 kg
- Depth: 28 cm
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- Side stitching: Quilted
- 4 handles
- Non turn
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Mattress Spring count: 4ft 6in: 930
- 5ft: 1050
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Designed to contour to a sleeper’s body, it moulds in reaction to body heat and provides excellent pressure relieving support
This mattress has been given anti-odour, anti-bacterial and anti-allergenic fabric treatment to provide comfort and relief from allergy symptoms
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- ROI Home delivery - €15 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.