3400 Pocket Spring Medium Mattress
Product code: T396540B
Price €741.00 - €1213.00
No assembly required
Retire to a bed boasting luxurious comfort every evening with our natural fibres mattress, crafted using a special blend of textiles for a comfortable and supportive rest. Cotton and wool work together to offer natural antibacterial properties and breathability, while cashmere and silk offer supreme comfort and softness. Rebound fibre creates a wonderfully supportive core for this luxurious mattress, the perfect choice to help you get a great night’s sleep every night.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 28.8 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 43.2 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 51 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 60.8 kg
- Depth: 26 cm
- Depth In: 10.2 in
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice
- We are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- 3 rows of side stitch
- 2 rows engineered & 1 row traditional hand side stitched
- 4 handles and 4 silver vents
- No assembly required
- Mattress Spring count: (3ft)- 3400
- (4ft 6in)- 4080
- (5ft)- 4600
- (6ft)- 5517
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter for even fillings distribution
Contains springs which are individually woven into their own pockets. These work independently allowing them to offer a greater level of support for your body
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- ROI Home delivery - €15 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.