Delivery and returns
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you within 2 days of ordering to arrange a delivery date and time slot.
- We can’t deliver furniture internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
Please note, there is a £50 collection fee.
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- All items returned must be in a reasonable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided.
Terms and Conditions
Bed and mattress recycling service conditions
- Removal is on a like-for-like basis. So if you order a new mattress, we’ll collect your old mattress. If you order a new mattress and divan, we’ll take away your old mattress and divan.
- This service is only available when you buy a new bed from us and must be paid for at the same time as when you order and pay for your new bed.
- Our delivery team will only collect your old bed from the address your new bed is being delivered to.
- All bed frames must be taken apart before collection.
- Our delivery team won’t collect soiled, wet or infested items.
- Once collected, each item becomes the property of M&S and can’t be returned after the delivery crew has left your address.
- This is a non-refundable service. If you change your mind you’ll need to cancel your entire order then reorder your bed frame or mattress.
- We’re unable to offer this service if you use an M&S interest free loan to pay for your bed.
All our divans are made to complement any of our mattresses and are available in either a 'sprung' or 'padded top' design. The sprung divan offers a supportive feel that will allow your body to be supported in the correct posture through the internal spring system. A padded top divan will offer a firmer feel. Please visit one of our Home stores to experience the difference and find the best one to suit your needs. A divan provides the support for your mattress and prolongs its life.
- Double (4ft 6in)- L190 x W135cm
- King size (5ft)- L200 x W150cm
- Super king size (6ft)- L200 x W180cm
- Divan height- 41.5cm
- Luxurious feel
- Added polyester for comfort
- Silver mushroom feet
- High quality timber frame for strength, silver mushroom glides
- Made in the UK
- Assembly Required
- Number of Drawers: Four
Care and composition
- Wipe clean
Not available for international delivery.
Buy 2 Save 20% Furniture
• 20% off when you buy two or more pieces of selected furniture
• From 00:01 27th August 2014
• Offer available at marksandspencer.com, on mobile and in selected UK stores
• Discount applied at checkout. Excludes Sale products and M&S Outlet online
• Subject to availability
• Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Discount does not apply to delivery charges
• Any refunds will take into account this discount