Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vinus Paul Mas
- Vintage: 2012
- Vibrant savoury wine, full of welcoming red fruit characters with a hint of prune and a twang of Mediterranean herbs and liquorice. Its vibrant crisp acidity makes this red ultra moreish and tangy right to the end of the glass.
- About this bottle: A southern French classic, made from the darling red grapes of the Languedoc, Syrah and Grenache. Syrah is renowned for its gutsy dark berry fruited wines with hints of leather and spice. Grenache is famed for its vibrant upfront fruit, low tannin and vivid appealing colour. Winemaker Jean-Claude Mas sources these grapes from wonderful ancient vines – 45 years old for the Syrah, 60 for the Grenache – thus adding even greater gravitas to this wine.
- Grape Variety: Syrah, Grenache
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Languedoc
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Mis En Bouteille A F11300 Vinus, Pezenas, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly