Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Tokomaru Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2013
- Fresh, vibrant aromas of grapefruit, kiwi and green nettles make a zingy welcome to this glass. The palate has concentrated tropical and grapefruit notes, which combine with lively acidity to give a crisp, mouthwatering finish.
- About this bottle: 2013 saw a rush of vibrant flavours in Marlborough, as all the vineyards and sub-regions seemed to ripen simultaneously, so grapes of every nuance and aroma simply flooded into the wineries. From Easter Monday onwards it was all hands on deck and the winemakers were spoiled for choice! Sauvignon grapes for this wine were selected from the Awatere, Ure and Wairu valley sub-regions of Marlborough.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.0 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Greencroft Estate, Tower Road, Stanley, Co. Durham, Dh9 7Xp
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly