Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Tasmania is without a doubt the most fashionable region in Australia right now. Since this beautiful island has a much cooler climate than the mainland, its sparkling wines, whites and reds are all crisp, lively and zesty on the palate thanks to their refreshing acidity. This delicious Sauvignon is made by Tamer Ridge for M&S and it is a Sancerre-bashing upstart!"
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 5th July 2014
- Product information
- Tasmania Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- A deliciously crisp and refreshing style of Sauvignon Blanc from Northern Tasmania. Full, grassy aromas mingle with flavours of gooseberry. A New World wine with a stylish restraint.
- About this bottle: Lying 200km south of the Australian mainland, the state of Tasmania enjoys a relatively cool climate, ideally suited to the production of top wines made from Sauvignon Blanc. Winemaker Andrew Pirie, one of Tasmania's best-loved and most highly respected winemakers, has crafted for us a superbly balanced wine with all the vibrancy and freshness you'd expect from New World Sauvignon.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Tasmania
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling Address: Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyards Pty, 239 Milawa Bobinawarrah Road, Milawa, Victoria, 3678, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 03/11/15 – 23.59 07/12/15.
- Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases.
- Excludes wine club and spirits.
- While stocks last.
- Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.