Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
A unique non-sticky, non-oily blend of 18 natural active extracts, providing superior volume all day long.
About the brand- Many volumizing products give temporary, cosmetic results and often damage hair in the bid for more body. Swell is different. Swell's unique all-natural formula gives you immediate and sustained volume (even with difficult to manage baby-fine hair) from day one. But Swell is much more than a volumizer. Swell crucially nourishes the follicles, resulting in increased hair growth and reduced hair loss when used regularly.
- How to use- you will get best results if you use this product as part of the Swell 3-step system (Shampoo and Conditioner).
- Step 1- After shampooing and conditioning, towel dry hair.
- Step 2- Part hair to reveal scalp, spray one pump along line of scalp. Continue four more times to cover entire scalp.
- Step 3- Massage into scalp and roots.
- Step 4- Blow dry hair.
- Step 5- Use daily for optimum results.
- Immediate volume, improved hair growth, reduced hair loss, colour-safe
- Longer lasting blow-dries, anti-static, superior detangling
- Colour-safe, No Silicones, No Parabens, No SLS, No Build-up, Min. 97% Natural Source
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Sensitive
Aqua (water), alcohol denat., polyglyceryl-4 caprate, glycerin, dimethyl sulfone, carnitine tartrate, sodium benzoate, arctium lappa root extract, potassium sorbate, hydrolysed quinoa, hydrolyzed brazil nut protein, malus domestica fruit cell culture extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, hydrolysed lupine seed extract, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, leptospermum petersonii oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, cedrus deodara wood oil, citrus reticulata (tangerine) peel oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel oil leptospermum petersonii oil, serenoa serrulata fruit extract, aspalathus linearis leaf extract, angelica polymorpha sinensis root extract, dioscorea villosa (wild yam) root extract, xanthan gum, beta glucan, lepidium meyenii root extract, gluconolactone, benzoic acid, niacinamide, sodium starch octenylsuccinate, maltodextrin, calcium pantothenate, phospholipids, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, pyridoxine hcl, tocopheryl acetate, silica citric acid.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.