Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Sarria Sotes
- Vintage: 2012
- A skilful blending of old vine Spanish and international grapes gives this complex red a distinctly Old World character.
- About this bottle: About this bottle: Bodegas de Sarria lies in beautiful Puenta la Reina just outside of Pamplona. Founded in 1953, the estate has 210 hectares of vines spread across sunny sprawling hillsides, with many mature indigenous varieties giving their wines an unmistakable Spanish character, aided by long oak-ageing in the cellar.
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Navarra
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork of purchase
- Bottling address: Puente La Reina, Espana, N.R.E. 31/40368 NA
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly