Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Sand Point Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2010
- Richly toasty Chardonnay full of mellow peach and melon flavours with a tang of orange-zest acidity keeping things lively. There are elegant, gently tropical aromas too, adding to the gorgeous freshness of this sprightly white. Satin-smooth wine, easy-going and easy to enjoy.
- About this bottle: Winemaker David Akiyoshi ferments a tiny (3%) portion of Viognier in a separate vat to blend with this Chardonnay before bottling. He believes this helps the Chardonnay to really express the rich, tropical side of its nature. Both varieties benefit from the cooling breezes that sweep in from San Francisco Bay; these temper the heat of the California sun, and keep the grapes deliciously light and aromatic.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly