Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Saffron Tree Chardonnay Semillon
- Vintage: 2009
- A vibrant and fresh-fruited white from South Australia with elegant flavours of peach, glazed lime and subtle nutty tones.
- About this bottle: This well rounded blend was sourced from the premium sites of the sunny Barossa Valley, for full flavour, and the higher altitude Eden Valley, for freshness and lift. Experienced winemaker Brian Walsh matured part of the blend in old French oak for textural refinement.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay and Semillon
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Barossa Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchaseNot suitable for vegetarians or vegans
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly