Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''This budget Negroamaro is the counterpart of the other version this week, and in spite of its price it accurately explains the allure of this quirky southern Italian grape. The fruit is smooth, there are just a few touches of boot polish and prunes on the nose, and the palate is neither tannic nor heavy - it's simply intense and rewarding.''
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 27th September 2014
"This gorgeous plummy red from Puglia in the heel of italy is also perfect for the early autumn - it packs a terrific flavourful punch, has lovely freshness and is a wonderful wine for all kinds of meaty pasta and supper dishes such as sausages and mustard mash."
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 27th September 2014
"Dark and fruity as a massive mulberry with a bit of lead in its pencil. Pair this red with robust nibbles."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 27th September 2014
- Product information
- Vintage: 2013
- This rich, spicy red comes from Puglia in the far south east of Itlay. The Mediterranean sun provides vibrant plum and chocolate flavours.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Filippo Baccalar uses 20 year old vines to make this wine but leaves it un-oaked to allow the juicy fruit to shine through. To preserve quality, this wine has been minimally treated and may throw a harmless sediment, which will not impair quality.
- Grape Variety: 100% Negroamaro
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Puglia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Via Regina Margherita 149, 74020 San Marzano Di San Giuseppe (Ta). Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly