Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"M&S's Italian range goes from strength to strength, but this easy-drinking, richly coloured negroamaro, not entirely accurately dubbed the bitter black grape, has been on its list for ages and deservedly so. This chunky, yet unoaked, sweet, velvety Italian red bursts with the sort of delicious, fat, heavy, spiced prune, plum and liquorice-licked fruit that makes it a great barbecue red." Applies to 2012 Vintage
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 6th January 2013
- Product information
- Vintage: 2012
- This rich, spicy red comes from Puglia in the far south east of Itlay. The Mediterranean sun provides vibrant plum and chocolate flavours.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Filippo Baccalar uses 20 year old vines to make this wine but leaves it un-oaked to allow the juicy fruit to shine through. To preserve quality, this wine has been minimally treated and may throw a harmless sediment, which will not impair quality.
- Grape Variety: 100% Negroamaro
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Puglia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.