Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Marcel Wanders Oudinot Vintage Champagne
- A wonderfully succulent, refined vintage Champagne with tantalizing aromas of fresh brioche and roasted lemons.
- About this bottle: This blend of equal parts chardonnay and pinot noir was sourced from highly regarded vineyards in the excellent 2004 vintage. The finish is elegantly dry yet with superb balance.
- Grape Variety: 50% Chardonnay and 50% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Champagne
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Champagne-Style Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 63, Avenue De Champagne, B.P. 136, 51204 Epernay Cedex, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 23/06/15 – 23.59 01/08/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Spend £20 on Food and Wine gifts and get FREE Nominated Day Delivery
1.Buy required threshold of products. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to checkout" button.
2.Send these items to a single address.
3.Select Nominated Day Delivery.
4.If a claim code is required, after selecting a payment method, enter the claim code in the area "Apply promotions", and click "Apply."
5.Enjoy free delivery on items sent to that address.
6.This offer excludes Furniture items.
- Applies to eligible items purchased.
- Items added to the Shopping Basket when free delivery is in effect, but not purchased until after the promotion ends, will not receive free delivery.
- Delivery and gift wrap charges are not included in calculating purchase amount if offer has a threshold.
- Applies to Nominated Day Delivery only.
- Applies only to orders sent to a single address.
- Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using this offer, and your order drops below the threshold, then you will incur a delivery charge.
- Offers are available for a limited time and may end without notice.