Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Les Closiers Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Vintage: 2009
- Ripe-fruited, spicy, fragrant red wine from the southern Rhône. The fruit flavours are of strawberry and cherry with a hint of raisin. This is a smooth, modern style of Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
- About this bottle: Châteauneuf-du-Pape is one of the most famous wine names of the southern Rhône valley. It can be made from up to 13 different grape varieties, but generally only from the two most important - Grenache and Syrah. This one has 70% Grenache, 20% Syrah and 10% Mourvèdre, Cinsault and Counoise for greater complexity. It's also aged in large oak vats for 12 months before bottling to make it rounder and softer.
- Grape Variety: Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre, Cinsault and Counoise
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.