Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Les Closiers Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Vintage: 2010
- Ripe-fruited, spicy, fragrant red wine from the southern Rhône. The fruit flavours are of strawberry and cherry with a hint of raisin. This is a smooth, modern style of Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
- About this bottle: Châteauneuf-du-Pape is one of the most famous wine names of the southern Rhône valley. It can be made from up to 13 different grape varieties, but generally only from the two most important - Grenache and Syrah. This one has 70% Grenache, 20% Syrah and 10% Mourvèdre, Cinsault and Counoise for greater complexity. It's also aged in large oak vats for 12 months before bottling to make it rounder and softer.
- Grape Variety: Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre, Cinsault and Counoise
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 10 Av Pasteur, 84230 Chateauneuf Du Pape, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.