Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- La Puerta Alta Bonarda
- Vintage: 2010
- Cherry and mineral aromas lead to a lusciously warm palate of blueberry, raspberry fruit, smooth textures, and just a nudge of acidity keeping the palate poised and zingy. A bite of tarry tannin gives this red a little more gravitas at the finish.
- About this bottle: Medal-winning Bonarda made by Javier Collavati, a young winemaker with a real passion for his native wines. Argentina’s Famatina valley lies in the Andean foothills, 754 miles northwest of Buenos Aires on a high arid plain, 3,280 feet above sea-level. An ideal site for keeping this Bonarda fruit cool at night, and preserving its pure berry flavours. Javier ages this wine for three months in oak barrels to round out its tannins and soften that vibrant fruit.
- Grape Variety: 100% Bonarda
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Famatina Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly