Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- La Couronne de Marquis de Terme
- Vintage: 2012
- Deep garnet-to-purple in colour, this fruit-forward claret offers seductive plum, cherry and blackcurrant aromas over herb and spice notes. In the mouth the fruit flavours are deep and chewy, with a medium-bodied texture and an approachable finish.
- About this bottle: Château Marquis de Terme is a 35 hectare estate in the heart of the Margaux appellation owned by the Sénéclauze family. The property shares a similar climate to that enjoyed by the Médoc, namely a maritime influence with both the Gironde estuary and Bay of Biscay acting as climate regulators, and the coastal pine forests sheltering the vines from the westerly and north-westerly winds. Château Marquis de Termes' vineyards are located in the communes of Margaux and Cantenac, where the magnificent terroir is characterised by gravelly soil, originally from the Garonne river. The 2012 vintage is a blend of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 45% Merlot and 5% Petit Verdot. While the Cabernet provides structure, finesse and ageing potential, the Merlot brings its suppleness and body, with the Petit Verdot adding a touch of grip and energy.
- Grape Variety: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 45% Merlot and 5% Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Chateau Marquis de Terme, BP 11, 33460 Margaux, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly