Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Color wow kale cocktail reinforces internal bonds to strengthen hair by over 50% with just use one use.
For decades, we’ve changed women’s lives by solving unmet beauty problems with innovative products. And now, with color wow, we’re solving every issue related to color-treated hair. A total rethink of what technologies are absolutely necessary to keep your color wow.
- Color processing breaks down hair’s natural, internal cysteine bonds which give each strand strength and resilience. This mega-force “bionic tonic” with sulphur-rich sea kale helps relink and reinforce hair’s vital internal bonds. Loaded with protein-building amino acids plus b vitamins, this strand- strengthening super-power smoothes, detangles and has been clinically proven to reduce breakage by over 50% after one single application. Helps guard hair against UV ray damage
- Who needs them: Everyone with color-treated hair
- Why: Because chemicals in hair color are notorious "evil-doers" that infiltrate healthy hair and corrupt the vital internal and external bonds that keep hair thick, supple and strong
- It is critical to "intervene" with a cocktail (ideally, every time after you shampoo and condition) to give hair a supplemental, bond-building boost
- Count on the "secret agents" in color wow cocktails to help strengthen, thicken or renew elasticity and suppleness…And keep your color wow...
- Apply to damp hair, concentrating on lower sections and ends. Comb through. Do not rinse, style as usual
- Loaded with protein-building amino acids plus B vitamins, this strand- strengthening super-power smoothes, detangles
- Clinically proven to reduce breakage by over 50% after one single application
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
Water (aqua), behentrimonium methosulfate, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyquaternium-37, glycerin, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, silicone quaternium-18, caprylyl glycol, ceteareth-20, ppg-26-buteth-26, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance (parfum), trideceth-6, ppg-1 trideceth-6, trideceth-12, crambe maritima leaf extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, limonene.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.