Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Fedele Sicilian Bianco
- Vintage: 2014
- A lively everyday dry white from Sicily bursting with tropical fruit and citrus aromas. With its crisp acidity and luscious fresh fruit flavours, this a real go-to wine, fruity enough to sip on its own yet brisk enough to pair with all sorts of foods.
- About this bottle: This delicious white hails from Trapani on the West Coast of Sicily, a sun-kissed area North of Marsala where the grapes ripen to perfection, cooled by Mediterranean Sea breezes. Winemaker Stefano Chioccioli sourced indigenous Catarratto, Inzolia and Grecanico grapes for this wine from some areas of best vineyards, vinifying the fruit separately at cool temperatures to extract all their mouthwatering aromas and crisp acidity. After blending, the wine was left to mature on its lees to develop its rich tropical fruit flavours. No oak was used.
- Grape Variety: 50% Catarratto, 30% Inzolia and 20% Grecanico
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Viale Europa, 6 - 25028, Verolanuova (BS) - Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly