Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Duluc de Branaire Ducru
- Vintage: 2010
- A deeply coloured claret with bold aromas of black cherries, liquorice, baking spices and toasted sweet oak. In the mouth it is smooth and nicely balanced, with rich plumy flavours, fresh berry notes and lingering spice complexities. 91 Parker points.
- About this bottle: Duluc de Branaire is the second wine of the prestigious Château Branaire-Ducru - made in the same winery and at the same time as this 2nd-growth château’s premier wine. The blend of 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 22% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc and 3% Petit-Verdot is crafted simultaneously with Château Branaire-Ducru, designed to complement it and reflect the aspect of the estate not shown in the first wine. The estate’s vines are tended with a traditional approach, with pruning and harvest performed entirely by hand. Cabernet Sauvignon is the principle planting (as reflected in this wine’s blend) which gives complexity, style and power to the wine.
- Grape Variety: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 22% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc and 3% Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Château Branaire Ducru - 33250 Saint Julien, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly